The trip I wanted didn't happen



Have you ever planned any trip? Often people plan to go somewhere but it fails due to some reason. Someone once said unplanned trips are more enjoyable than the planned ones. I am wondering that I planned to return my home but I am still being unable to get back to my home. I really fell alone in this strange place. 

I had a friend. He is not with me now. He left Kathmandu earlier. I get packed here. Making the right decision at the right time is very important in our life. We have to regrate if we fail in the exam of making the decision. 

This is my personal story of regrating and suffering. Do you know when the devastating Corona spread in the world? It started spreading in Europe and America after January. All the countries in the world locked them down. Some were just thinking of that. 

One unrealistic decision of the government of Nepal suppressed me here. One positive case diagnosed in Nepal and the government totally locked Nepal down. I suffered from this. Friend its a story of four months' loneliness. I don't know I would be able to reach my home further or not. The next problem of landslide and soil erosion is occurring now.

I spent alone in my small room every day. 

Can you imagine yourself being isolated for so many months? Yeah, rarely people can imagine and want to do. I can't imagine at least. But it happened to me. I feel very sad and disturbed when I try to think about it deeply. 

First Month

I was not alone in the first month. I was with some friends. I enjoyed that month. I first tried to get out of Kathmandu after some weeks as our government had mentioned that the lockdown will open soon after some weeks. But unfortunately, it didn't happen. It got lengthy. 

I was still okay with that situation but a dispute created with my maternal uncle for no reason. It made me very crazy about going home but what can I do I had no money to travel just a kilometer of my journey and I had no relations that could help me to return back me to my home. I tried going out of my residence at night, no one cared he let me go out but my friends stopped me there. 

I passed those closer days as one of the bad times of my life. Actually, I can't describe them in my words.

Next Months

After that month, All my friends left me for their job. I hadn't any job except studying and sleeping. I separated from myself, I had not any gadgets that could help me to make me smile just once. One thing that continuously kept me smiling was the call of my friend Rupesh. He used to call me at least twice a week. My parents also used to call me daily. It also helped me to be encouraged and hope to be together very sooner. We were suffering from economical problem. 

Now we are partially getting rid of that but not completely. I tried to do study but I failed because studying a lot without any recreation provides you the worst sentiments which can't be reduced with small motivations.